Affiliation: Otsuka Maryland Research Institute
- Comparison of the effects of cilostazol and milrinone on cAMP-PDE activity, intracellular cAMP and calcium in the heartYasmin Shakur
Otsuka Maryland Research Institute, 9900 Medical Center Drive, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 16:417-27. 2002..However, the lower level of PDE4 activity in failing human heart suggests that factors other than inhibition of PDE4 by milrinone may contribute to differences in cardiotonic action when compared to cilostazol...
- Cyclic nucleotide specific phosphodiesterases of Leishmania majorAndrea Johner
Institute for Cell Biology, University of Bern, Baltzerstrasse 4, CH 3012 Bern, Switzerland
BMC Microbiol 6:25. 2006....
- Role of phosphodiesterase type 3A and 3B in regulating platelet and cardiac function using subtype-selective knockout miceBing Sun
Otsuka Maryland Medicinal Laboratories, Inc, 9900 Medical Center Drive, Rockville, MD 20850, United States
Cell Signal 19:1765-71. 2007..The data suggest that PDE3A is the main subtype of PDE3 expressed in platelets and cardiac ventricular myocytes, and is responsible for the functional changes caused by PDE3 inhibition...
- Phosphodiesterases as targets for intermittent claudicationYongge Liu
Otsuka Maryland Medicinal Laboratories, Rockville, MD, USA
Handb Exp Pharmacol . 2011..Using cilostazol as an example, we discuss the rationales and pitfalls of targeting PDEs in IC, and potential strategies for the development of new and more effective pharmacological treatments...
- Cilostazol as a unique antithrombotic agentJunichi Kambayashi
Otsuka Maryland Research Institute, Inc Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Curr Pharm Des 9:2289-302. 2003....
- Therapeutic potential of phosphodiesterase inhibitors in parasitic diseasesYasmin Shakur
Otsuka Maryland Medicinal Laboratories Inc, 9900 Medical Center Drive, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Handb Exp Pharmacol . 2011....