Stephen E Spurgeon
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- The selective SYK inhibitor P505-15 (PRT062607) inhibits B cell signaling and function in vitro and in vivo and augments the activity of fludarabine in chronic lymphocytic leukemiaStephen E Spurgeon
Knight Cancer Institute, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 344:378-87. 2013..Our findings support the ongoing development of P505-15 as a therapeutic agent for B-cell malignancies. A dose finding study in healthy volunteers has been completed...
- Cladribine plus rituximab is an effective therapy for newly diagnosed mantle cell lymphomaStephen E Spurgeon
Knight Cancer Institute at Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239 3098, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 52:1488-94. 2011..05). There was one toxic death (neutropenic pseudomonal sepsis) related to treatment. R-cladribine is an effective therapy for previously untreated MCL, and these results validate the use of R-cladribine for the initial treatment of MCL...
- Small molecule inhibitor screen identifies synergistic activity of the bromodomain inhibitor CPI203 and bortezomib in drug resistant myelomaMatthew B Siegel
Knight Cancer Institute, Portland, Oregon, USA
Oncotarget 6:18921-32. 2015..Our aim was to identify novel, efficacious small-molecule combinations for use in drug resistant multiple myeloma...
- Aberrations of MYC are a common event in B-cell prolymphocytic leukemiaEllen Flatley
From the Department of Pathology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland
Am J Clin Pathol 142:347-54. 2014..It is defined as a mature B-cell leukemia with more than 55% circulating prolymphocytes. Leukemic mantle cell lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia in prolymphocytic transformation must be excluded...
- Kinase pathway dependence in primary human leukemias determined by rapid inhibitor screeningJeffrey W Tyner
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Cancer Res 73:285-96. 2013..Taken together, our results suggested that drug target scores derived from a comprehensive kinase inhibitor panel could predict pathway dependence in cancer cells while simultaneously identifying potential therapeutic options...