Terry K Morgan
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Placental villous hypermaturation is associated with idiopathic preterm birthTerry K Morgan
Departments of Pathology and Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Mail Code L471, Portland, OR 97239, USA
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 26:647-53. 2013..We hypothesize that placental insufficiency may be a potential cause of idiopathic PTB...
- Human pancreatic cancer fusion 2 (HPC2) 1-B3: a novel monoclonal antibody to screen for pancreatic ductal dysplasiaTerry K Morgan
Department of Pathology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Cancer Cytopathol 121:37-46. 2013..The data from the current study indicate that a novel monoclonal antibody, HPC2 1-B3, may facilitate the diagnosis of early pancreatic dysplasia...
- Upregulation of histidine decarboxylase expression in superficial cortical nephrons during pregnancy in mice and womenT K Morgan
Department of Pathology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, California, USA
Kidney Int 70:306-14. 2006..If histamine acts as a vasodilator, we speculate that increasing production in the SCZ may increase renal blood flow to this zone and recruit superficial cortical nephrons during pregnancy...
- Hypervolemia of pregnancy is not maintained in mice chronically overexpressing angiotensinogenTerry K Morgan
Department of Human Genetics, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 195:1700-6. 2006..Our objective was to determine whether increased angiotensinogen expression is sufficient to cause failed hypervolemia...
- The novel monoclonal antibody HPC2 and N-cadherin distinguish pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma from cholangiocarcinomaJody E Hooper
Department of Pathology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Hum Pathol 43:1583-9. 2012..01). The combination of both markers provided even better specificity and positive likelihood ratios. We conclude that HPC2 and N-cadherin significantly improve accurate classification of pancreatic cancer and cholangiocarcinoma...
- Castration fails to prevent prenatally programmed hypertension in male ratsLori L Woods
Department of Pathology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239 3098, USA
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 298:R1111-6. 2010..However, androgens such as testosterone may promote renal injury in LP males...
- Maternal high-fat diet disturbs uteroplacental hemodynamics and increases the frequency of stillbirth in a nonhuman primate model of excess nutritionAntonio E Frias
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Endocrinology 152:2456-64. 2011..These results suggest that a HFD, independent of obesity, decreases uterine volume blood flow. Maternal obesity and insulin resistance further exacerbates the placental dysfunction and results in an increased frequency of stillbirth...
- Differences in primary compared with secondary vestibulodynia by immunohistochemistryCatherine M Leclair
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon, USA
Obstet Gynecol 117:1307-13. 2011..To assess whether primary and secondary vestibulodynia represent different pathologic pathways...