Sarah L Karalunas
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Test-Retest Reliability and Measurement Invariance of Executive Function Tasks in Young Children With and Without ADHDSarah L Karalunas
Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, USA
J Atten Disord . 2016..However, the test-retest reliabilities of many commonly used EF tasks have rarely been examined in young children. Furthermore, measurement invariance between typically developing and psychiatric populations has not been examined...
- Integrating impairments in reaction time and executive function using a diffusion model frameworkSarah L Karalunas
ADHD Research Study, Oregon Health Sciences University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239 9979, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 41:837-50. 2013..Both are believed to be important cognitive mechanisms to the disorder. We demonstrate here that drift rate, or the speed at which information accumulates towards a decision, is able to explain both...
- Decomposing attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)-related effects in response speed and variabilitySarah L Karalunas
ADHD Research Study UHN80R1, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97239 9979, USA
Neuropsychology 26:684-94. 2012..RTs are a result of several semi-independent processes, including stimulus encoding, rate of information processing, speed-accuracy trade-offs, and motor response, which have not been previously well characterized...
- Is reaction time variability in ADHD mainly at low frequencies?Sarah L Karalunas
ADHD Research Study UHN80R1, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239 9979, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 54:536-44. 2013..Recent theory and research has emphasized specific low-frequency patterns of RT variability. However, whether group differences are specific to low frequencies is not well examined...
- Subtyping attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder using temperament dimensions: toward biologically based nosologic criteriaSarah L Karalunas
Division of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland
JAMA Psychiatry 71:1015-24. 2014....
- Annual research review: Reaction time variability in ADHD and autism spectrum disorders: measurement and mechanisms of a proposed trans-diagnostic phenotypeSarah L Karalunas
Department of Psychiatry, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 55:685-710. 2014....