Theodore R Hobbs
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Measurement of Blood Volume in Adult Rhesus Macaques (Macaca mulatta)Theodore R Hobbs
Division of Comparative Medicine, Oregon National Primate Research Center, Beaverton, Oregon, USA
J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci 54:687-93. 2015..Body condition score correlated with the body fat percentage (R(2) = 0.7469). We provide an equation for calculating BV from weight and body condition score. ..
- Comparison of lactate, base excess, bicarbonate, and pH as predictors of mortality after severe trauma in rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta)Theodore R Hobbs
Oregon National Primate Research Center, Oregon Health and Sciences University, Beaverton, Oregon, USA
Comp Med 60:233-9. 2010..Analysis of the 4 variables after resuscitation therapy indicated that lactate was the only variable significantly associated with survival in our study...
- In vivo manipulation of gene expression in non-human primates using lentiviral vectors as delivery vehiclesGregory A Dissen
Division of Neuroscience, Oregon National Primate Research Center Oregon Health and Science University, Beaverton, OR 97006 3448, USA
Methods 49:70-7. 2009..Finally, we describe in detail the lentiviral vector production protocol we use and provide examples of how the vector can be employed to target peripheral tissues and the brain...
- Fetal ventricular diastolic filling characteristics in a primate model: the role of fetal heart rate and pulmonary vascular impedanceJason N Hashima
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Reprod Sci 17:760-6. 2010..We hypothesized that fetal ventricular diastolic filling characteristics are related to fetal heart rate (FHR) and pulmonary vascular impedance...
- Abdominal cysticercosis in a rhesus macaque (Macaca mulatta)Theodore R Hobbs
Oregon National Primate Research Center, 505 NW 185th Avenue, Beaverton, Oregon 97006, USA
Comp Med 53:545-7. 2003..The discovery of a single invaginated scolex identified the cyst as a cysticercus. The location and characteristics of the cysticercus were consistent with the larval form of Taenia hydatigena...