Antonio E Frias
Affiliation: Oregon Health and Science University
- Obesity: a transgenerational problem linked to nutrition during pregnancyAntonio E Frias
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University OHSU Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Semin Reprod Med 30:472-8. 2012....
- Maternal high-fat diet disturbs uteroplacental hemodynamics and increases the frequency of stillbirth in a nonhuman primate model of excess nutritionAntonio E Frias
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239, USA
Endocrinology 152:2456-64. 2011..These results suggest that a HFD, independent of obesity, decreases uterine volume blood flow. Maternal obesity and insulin resistance further exacerbates the placental dysfunction and results in an increased frequency of stillbirth...
- Unilateral short femur--what does this mean? Report of 3 casesKaren Y Oh
Department of Radiology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, USA
Ultrasound Q 24:89-92. 2008..This study aims to: (1) characterize the prenatal diagnosis of short femur; (2) describe typical findings of proximal focal femoral deficiency; and (3) review the most common differential diagnoses for short femur(s)...
- Fetal ventricular diastolic filling characteristics in a primate model: the role of fetal heart rate and pulmonary vascular impedanceJason N Hashima
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Reprod Sci 17:760-6. 2010..We hypothesized that fetal ventricular diastolic filling characteristics are related to fetal heart rate (FHR) and pulmonary vascular impedance...
- Gadolinium Chelate Contrast Material in Pregnancy: Fetal Biodistribution in the Nonhuman PrimateKaren Y Oh
From the Department of Radiology K Y O, Advanced Imaging Research Center M C S, M W, and Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine A E F, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, MC L340, Portland, OR 97239 Division of Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, Oregon National Primate Research Center, Oregon Health and Science University, Beaverton, Ore V H J R, K L G, A E F and Department of Chemistry, Portland State University, Portland, Ore M W
Radiology 276:110-8. 2015..To determine the extent to which gadolinium chelate is found in nonhuman primate fetal tissues and amniotic fluid at 19-45 hours after intravenous injection of a weight-appropriate maternal dose of the contrast agent gadoteridol...