Affiliation: Oregon Social Learning Center
- Proximal vs. distal predictors of alcohol use disorders and treatment utilization in at-risk men in early middle ageAlan Feingold
Oregon Social Learning Center, Eugene, OR, USA Electronic address
Compr Psychiatry 61:64-71. 2015..As hypothesized, only proximal risk factors predicted treatment-seeking among the AUD men, particularly alcohol problems and related consequences. ..
- Associations of substance use problems with intimate partner violence for at-risk men in long-term relationshipsAlan Feingold
Oregon Social Learning Center, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
J Fam Psychol 22:429-38. 2008....
- Effect sizes for growth-modeling analysis for controlled clinical trials in the same metric as for classical analysisAlan Feingold
Oregon Social Learning Center, Eugene 97401 4928, USA
Psychol Methods 14:43-53. 2009....
- Stability of intimate partner violence by men across 12 years in young adulthood: effects of relationship transitionsJoann Wu Shortt
Oregon Social Learning Center, 10 Shelton McMurphey Blvd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
Prev Sci 13:360-9. 2012..The IPV of new partners was linked to the changes in men's IPV that occurred with repartnering. There was less change in men's IPV over time as men changed partners less frequently...
- Heterogeneity in growth and desistance of alcohol use for men in their 20s: prediction from early risk factors and association with treatmentDeborah M Capaldi
Oregon Social Learning Center, Eugene, Oregon 97401, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 37:E347-55. 2013..Trajectory classes were validated against the young men's alcohol treatment history, and childhood/adolescent predictors of trajectory membership were examined...
- Growth, Persistence, and Desistance of Alcohol Use for At-Risk Men in Their 30sDeborah M Capaldi
Oregon Social Learning Center, Eugene, Oregon
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 39:1203-11. 2015..This study examined 3 indicators of alcohol use, namely alcohol volume, heavy episodic drinking (HED), and drinking-related problems for men in their 30s...
- Sequelae of aggression in acutely suicidal adolescentsDavid C R Kerr
Oregon Social Learning Center, Eugene, OR, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 35:817-30. 2007....
- Comorbid major depressive disorder as a prognostic factor in cocaine-abusing buprenorphine-maintained patients treated with desipramine and contingency managementGerardo Gonzalez
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, and VA Connecticut Healthcare System, West Haven, Connecticut 06516, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 29:497-514. 2003..The ND cocaine-abusing, opiate-dependent patients may be more responsive to the anticraving effects of DMI...