Karina M Shreffler
Affiliation: Oklahoma State University
- Ethical Problems with Infertility Treatments: Attitudes and ExplanationsKarina M Shreffler
Department of Human Development and Family Studies Oklahoma State University Stillwater, OK 74074
Soc Sci J 47:731-746. 2010..Neither parenthood nor experiencing infertility was related to ethical concerns, although women reporting the use of infertility services had fewer ethical concerns than their counterparts...
- Variation in pregnancy intendedness across U.S. women's pregnanciesKarina M Shreffler
Department of Human Development and Family Science, Oklahoma State University, 700 N Greenwood Ave, Tulsa, OK, 74106, USA
Matern Child Health J 19:932-8. 2015..Research and policy addressing unintended pregnancies should consider that pregnancy intentions are not a static characteristic of most women...
- Surgical sterilization, regret, and race: contemporary patternsKarina M Shreffler
Oklahoma State University, 700 N Greenwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74106, United States Electronic address
Soc Sci Res 50:31-45. 2015..Reasons for sterilization differ significantly by race. These findings suggest that stratified reproduction has not ended in the United States and that the patterns and consequences of sterilization continue to vary by race. ..
- Do parent-child acculturation gaps affect early adolescent Latino alcohol use? A study of the probability and extent of useRonald B Cox
Human Development and Family Science, Oklahoma State University, 2403 Main Hall, Tulsa, OK 74106, USA
Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy 8:4. 2013..Implications for prevention strategies are discussed...
- Odds of having a regular physician and perceptions of care: ethnic patterns for women ages 25-45Karina M Shreffler
Department of Human Development and Family Science, Oklahoma State University, Tulsa, OK 74106, USA
Fam Med 41:271-6. 2009....