Andrew P Mazar
Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Expression of uPAR in tumor-associated stromal cells is associated with colorectal cancer patient prognosis: a TMA studyMartin C Boonstra
Department of Surgery, Leiden University Medical Center, Albinusdreef 2, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
BMC Cancer 14:269. 2014..This study compares the association of uPAR expression in both colorectal tumor-associated stromal cells and neoplastic cells with clinico-pathological characteristics and patient survival using tissue micro arrays (TMA)...
- Development of novel therapeutics targeting the urokinase plasminogen activator receptor (uPAR) and their translation toward the clinicAndrew P Mazar
Molecular Biosciences, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Curr Pharm Des 17:1970-8. 2011..This review will discuss some of the pitfalls that have delayed progress on uPAR-targeted interventions and will summarize recent progress in the development of uPAR-targeted therapeutics...
- The many spaces of uPAR: delivery of theranostic agents and nanobins to multiple tumor compartments through a single targetTHOMAS V O'HALLORAN
Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University 2145 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Theranostics 3:496-506. 2013..This review will highlight some of these new discoveries and the new uPA system-based therapeutic approaches that have arisen from them. ..
- Nano-encapsulation of arsenic trioxide enhances efficacy against murine lymphoma model while minimizing its impact on ovarian reserve in vitro and in vivoRichard W Ahn
Department of Chemistry, Chemistry of Life Processes Institute, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e58491. 2013....
- Patient-Derived Tumor Xenografts Are Susceptible to Formation of Human Lymphocytic TumorsGennadiy Bondarenko
Center for Developmental Therapeutics, Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University, 2170 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL, USA Chemistry of Life Processes Institute, Northwestern University, 2170 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL, USA
Neoplasia 17:735-41. 2015..Although PDX tumor models show great promise in the development of personalized therapy for cancer patients, our results suggest that confidence in any given PDX tumor model requires careful screening of lymphocytic markers...
- Copper chelation enhances antitumor efficacy and systemic delivery of oncolytic HSVJi Young Yoo
Dardinger Laboratory for Neuro oncology and Neurosciences, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:4931-41. 2012..Here, we tested whether copper inhibits oHSV infection and replication and whether copper chelation would augment therapeutic efficacy of oHSV...