Jessica T Casey
Affiliation: Northwestern University
- Early administration of oxybutynin improves bladder function and clinical outcomes in newborns with posterior urethral valvesJessica T Casey
Division of Urology, Children s Memorial Hospital and Department of Urology, The Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Urol 188:1516-20. 2012..We performed a pilot study to determine if bladder dysfunction could be ameliorated by the early administration of oxybutynin...
- Pediatric genital injury: an analysis of the National Electronic Injury Surveillance SystemJessica T Casey
Department of Urology, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL Electronic address
Urology 82:1125-30. 2013..To describe the characteristics of pediatric genital injuries presenting to United States emergency departments (EDs)...
- A protocol based, electronic medical record enabled care coordination system improves the timeliness and efficiency of care for patients with hematuriaJessica T Casey
Department of Urology, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Urol 190:212-7. 2013..We determined whether including a care coordination system to manage the referral process for hematuria would lead to improved quality of care...
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic transplant-to-native ureteroureterostomy in a pediatric patientDiana K Bowen
Ann and Robert H Lurie Children s Hospital of Chicago, Department of Urology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA
J Pediatr Urol 10:1284.e1-2. 2014..We report a case of a robotic-assisted laparoscopic transplant-to-native side-to-side UU in a 14-year-old girl with a stricture of nearly two-thirds of her transplant ureter 5 years after a cadaveric renal transplant...
- Contemporary national comparison of open, laparoscopic, and robotic-assisted laparoscopic pediatric pyeloplastyDennis B Liu
Division of Pediatric Urology, Department of Surgery, Ann and Robert H Lurie Children s Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA Department of Urology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, USA Electronic address
J Pediatr Urol 10:610-5. 2014..RALP) Furthermore, we aimed to describe patient and hospital level characteristics associated with the use of minimally invasive pyeloplasties (MIP) and to compare basic utilization metrics for each approach...
- Diagnosis of varicoceles in men undergoing vasectomy may lead to earlier detection of hypogonadismJoceline S Liu
Department of Urology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL Electronic address
Urology 83:1322-5. 2014..Early diagnosis and treatment of hypogonadism may prevent these adverse sequelae...
- Magnetic resonance arteriography/venography is not accurate to structure management of the impalpable testisNaresh V Desireddi
Division of Pediatric Urology, Children s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, Illinois 60614, USA
J Urol 180:1805-8; discussion 1808-9. 2008....