Affiliation: North Shore University Hospital
- More quality bang for your healthcare buckYosef D Dlugacz
Quality Management Department, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Great Neck, NY 11021, USA
J Nurs Care Qual 20:174-81. 2005..This article describes these quality initiatives...
- Reinforcing organizationwide pressure ulcer reduction on high-risk geriatric inpatient unitsLori Stier
North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Great Neck, NY, USA
Outcomes Manag 8:28-32. 2004..These 2 approaches could be adapted for use in any health care setting...
- Nursing care quality initiative for care of hospitalized elders and their familiesJoyce J Fitzpatrick
New York Health Alliance, New York, NY, USA
J Nurs Care Qual 19:156-61. 2004..Eighteen units in 10 hospitals participated in the NCQI Project. Educational, clinical, and evaluation components of the NCQI Project are described...
- Expanding a performance improvement initiative in critical care from hospital to systemYosef D Dlugacz
North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, 150 Community Drive, Great Neck, NY 11021, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Improv 28:419-34. 2002..By and large, system efforts to integrate and implement policies have been successful. The critical care initiative has provided important comparative data and information from which to gauge individual hospital performance...
- Hospitalized elders: changes in functional and mental statusJoyce J Fitzpatrick
New York Health Alliance, Mount Sinai NYU Health, Long Island Jewish Health System, USA
Outcomes Manag 8:52-6. 2004..Suggestions for future research are presented...