Henry H Bernstein
Affiliation: North Shore University Hospital
- Evaluation of a national Bright Futures oral health curriculum for pediatric residentsHenry H Bernstein
Cohen Children s Medical Center of New York, New Hyde Park, NY 11042, USA
Acad Pediatr 13:133-9. 2013..The goal of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of an online health promotion curriculum on pediatric residents' confidence, knowledge, and clinical performance in Bright Futures and oral health practice...
- Unreadiness for postpartum discharge following healthy term pregnancy: impact on health care use and outcomesHenry H Bernstein
Department of Pediatrics, Hofstra North Shore LIJ School of Medicine, Cohen Children s Medical Center of NY, New Hyde Park, NY 11042, USA
Acad Pediatr 13:27-39. 2013..To document the association between a lack of readiness, termed "unreadiness," for postpartum discharge and the health of mothers and their term newborns...
- Decision-making for postpartum discharge of 4300 mothers and their healthy infants: the Life Around Newborn Discharge studyHenry H Bernstein
Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Medical School, Children s Hospital at Dartmouth, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756 0001, USA
Pediatrics 120:e391-400. 2007..With this study we aimed to characterize decision-making on the day of postpartum discharge from the perspective of multiple key informants and identify correlates of maternal and newborn unreadiness for discharge...
- Continuous professional development: raising the bar for pediatriciansTheodore C Sectish
Division of General Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, Lucile Packard Children s Hospital, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA
Pediatrics 110:152-6. 2002
- Update on universal annual influenza immunization recommendations for childrenAnna Bekker
Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Medical School, General Academic Pediatrics, Children s Hospital at Dartmouth, Lebanon, New Hampshire 03756, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 21:122-6. 2009..To provide an update of current recommendations and research findings on universal annual influenza immunization of children...