M A Weinberg
Affiliation: New York University
- Periodontal terminology revisitedMea A Weinberg
Department of Periodontics, New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY 10010, USA
J Periodontol 74:563-5. 2003..Some of the more commonly used and confused terms will be discussed using literature to support the definitions...
- Recognition and treatment of migraine patient in dental practiceMea A Weinberg
N Y State Dent J 75:28-33. 2009..It is important for the dentist to recognize and understand the management of common headaches, such as migraine, and be able to differentiate between a nonodontogenic headache and a "real" toothache...
- Assessing oral malignanciesMea A Weinberg
New York University College of Dentistry, Department of Periodontics, New York 10010, USA
Am Fam Physician 65:1379-84. 2002..Controversy exists whether screening programs effectively reduce the mortality rate. Specific step-by-step guidelines should be followed to perform an adequate examination of the head and neck...
- A comprehensive analysis of Babe Ruth's head and neck cancerWilliam James Maloney
Department of Cariology and Comprehensive Care, New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY 10010, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 139:926-32. 2008..This article discusses the nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) of American baseball icon Babe Ruth, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of NPC...
- Oral analgesics for acute dental painMea A Weinberg
New York University College of Dentistry, USA
Dent Today 21:92-7. 2002