Affiliation: New Jersey
- Protease inhibitor combination therapy, severity of illness, and quality of life among children with perinatally acquired HIV-1 infectionDeborah S Storm
François Xavier Bagnoud Center, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey 07101 1709, USA
Pediatrics 115:e173-82. 2005..To gain insights into how PI therapy might influence QOL, associations between severity of illness and QOL were also investigated...
- Routine prenatal HIV testing: women's concerns and their strategies for addressing concernsPamela Rothpletz-Puglia
François Xavier Bagnoud Center, School of Nursing, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ 07107, USA
Matern Child Health J 16:464-9. 2012....
- A faculty trainer model: increasing knowledge and changing practice to improve perinatal HIV prevention and careCarolyn K Burr
François Xavier Bagnoud Center, School of Nursing, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey 07107 3000, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 20:183-92. 2006....
- Women's opinions about routine HIV testing during pregnancy: implications for the opt-out approachLinda S Podhurst
François Xavier Bagnoud Center, School of Nursing, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 23:331-7. 2009..Increased efforts to disseminate resources to providers coupled with providers' effective communication of information to pregnant women can build on the support that women have conveyed for HIV testing during pregnancy...
- Negative life events: risk to health-related quality of life in children and youth with HIV infectionLois C Howland
Center for Biobehavioral Clinical Research, School of Nursing, Verginia Commonwealth University, Rechmond, VA, USA
J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care 18:3-11. 2007..Nursing efforts to support these younger patients and their families sustaining major family disruption caused by NLEs may improve overall health outcomes in this vulnerable population...
- Quality of Life Children with HIV InfectionDeborah Storm; Fiscal Year: 2003..The findings will be of significant use to nurses and other health care providers, researchers, insurers, and policy makers throughout the world. ..