R D Lasker
Affiliation: New York Academy of Medicine
- Promoting collaborations that improve healthR D Lasker
Center for Advancement of Collaborative Strategies in Health, New York Academy of Medicine, New York 10029 5293, USA
Educ Health (Abingdon) 14:163-72. 2001..We then discuss activities that could assist partnerships in reaching their collaborative potential and conclude by presenting the most compelling reasons for pursuing collaboration...
- The intensity of physicians' work in patient visits--implications for the coding of patient evaluation and management servicesR D Lasker
New York Academy of Medicine, New York 10029, USA
N Engl J Med 341:337-41. 1999..Such characteristics might provide the basis for a simple and equitable physician-payment scheme...
- Partnership synergy: a practical framework for studying and strengthening the collaborative advantageR D Lasker
Division of Public Health and Center for the Advancement of Collaborative Strategies in Health, New York Academy of Medicine, 1216 Fifth Avenue, Room 452, New York, NY 10029 5293, USA
Milbank Q 79:179-205, III-IV. 2001..A framework for operationalizing and assessing partnership synergy, and for identifying its likely determinants, can be used to address critical policy, evaluation, and management issues related to collaboration...
- Broadening participation in community problem solving: a multidisciplinary model to support collaborative practice and researchRoz D Lasker
Center for the Advancement of Collaborative Strategies in Health, Division of Public Health, The New York Academy of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
J Urban Health 80:14-47; discussion 48-60. 2003..In addition, the article explores differences between the model and current practice, suggesting strategies that can help the participants in, and funders of, community collaborations strengthen their efforts...
- Creating partnership synergy: the critical role of community stakeholdersRoz D Lasker
New York Academy of Medicine, USA
J Health Hum Serv Adm 26:119-39. 2003..The article addresses key challenges that health and human services administrators face when they seek to optimize the role of community stakeholders in partnership...
- Making the most of collaboration: exploring the relationship between partnership synergy and partnership functioningElisa S Weiss
Division of Public Health, The New York Academy of Medicine, New York 10029, USA
Health Educ Behav 29:683-98. 2002..Implications of these findings for research and practice are discussed...