Affiliation: New Jersey
- Functional neuroimaging correlates of mental fatigue induced by cognition among chronic fatigue syndrome patients and controlsDane B Cook
Department of Veterans Affairs William S Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Neuroimage 36:108-22. 2007..Our results suggest an association between subjective feelings of mental fatigue and brain responses during fatiguing cognition...
- Objective evidence of cognitive complaints in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: a BOLD fMRI study of verbal working memoryG Lange
Department of Radiology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey New Jersey Medical School, Newark, 07103, USA
Neuroimage 26:513-24. 2005..Our findings provide objective evidence for the subjective experience of cognitive difficulties in individuals with CFS...
- Immunological variables mediate cognitive dysfunction in gulf war veterans but not civilians with chronic fatigue syndromeMichael Brimacombe
Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ 070718, USA
Neuroimmunomodulation 10:93-100. 2002..This implies that lymphocytes are directly related to functional status in Gulf War veterans with CFS, but the Th2 factor produces its effect on functional status via changes in cognitive abilities...
- Safety and efficacy of vagus nerve stimulation in fibromyalgia: a phase I/II proof of concept trialGudrun Lange
Department of Radiology, UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey, USA
Pain Med 12:1406-13. 2011....
- A status report on chronic fatigue syndromeBenjamin H Natelson
Department of Neurosciences, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Cooperative Research Center, UMDNJ, Newark, USA
Environ Health Perspect 110:673-7. 2002..In addition, some data do exist to indicate that environmental agents also can elicit a state of chronic fatigue. We expect data to accumulate to support the belief that CFS has multiple causes...
- Functional imaging of pain in patients with primary fibromyalgiaDane B Cook
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Cooperative Research Center, New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey 07018, USA
J Rheumatol 31:364-78. 2004..To examine the function of the nociceptive system in patients with fibromyalgia (FM) using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI)...
- Functional status, neuropsychological functioning, and mood in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS): relationship to psychiatric disorderLana A Tiersky
Fairleigh Dickinson University, School of Psychology, Williams Hall T WH1 01, 1000 River Road, Teaneck, NJ 07666, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 191:324-31. 2003..Thus, an individual's psychiatric history should be considered when attempting to understand the factors maintaining disability in CFS...