Kenneth J Harris
Affiliation: New Albany
- An investigation of abusive supervision, vicarious abusive supervision, and their joint impactsKenneth J Harris
Indiana University Southeast, Department of Management, 4201 Grant Line Rd, New Albany, IN 47150, USA
J Soc Psychol 153:38-50. 2013..Practical and theoretical implications, as well as directions for future research, are offered...
- Who abuses their coworkers? An examination of personality and situational variablesKenneth J Harris
Indiana University Southeast, Department of Management, 4201 Grant Line Road, New Albany, IN 47150, USA
J Soc Psychol 150:608-27. 2010..Practical implications and directions for future research are provided...
- A test of competing models of the relationships among perceptions of organizational politics, perceived organizational support, and individual outcomesRanida B Harris
School of Business, Indiana University Southeast, New Albany, IN 47150, USA
J Soc Psychol 147:631-55. 2007..Results also indicated that POS fully mediated 3 of the 5 relationships between POPs and outcomes and partially mediated the other 2...
- Got political skill? The impact of justice on the importance of political skill for job performanceMartha C Andrews
Department of Management, Cameron School of Business, University of North Carolina, North Carolina, USA
J Appl Psychol 94:1427-37. 2009..These results highlight the importance of possessing political skill in weak but not strong situations...
- The impact of political skill on impression management effectivenessKenneth J Harris
Department of Management, School of Business, Indiana University Southeast, USA
J Appl Psychol 92:278-85. 2007..Practical and research implications for the findings as well as directions for future research are offered...
- Too much of a good thing: the curvilinear effect of leader-member exchange on stressKenneth J Harris
School of Business, Indiana University Southeast, 4201 Grant Line Road, New Albany, IN 47150, USA
J Soc Psychol 146:65-84. 2006..The authors described strengths, limitations, practical implications, and directions for future research...