Daniel A Gundersen
Affiliation: New Jersey
- Heterogeneity in past year cigarette smoking quit attempts among LatinosDaniel A Gundersen
School of Nursing, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 65 Bergen Street, Room GA 225, Newark, NJ 07101 2012, USA
J Environ Public Health 2012:378165. 2012..Examine if gender moderates the association between acculturation and quit attempts...
- Exploring the relationship between race/ethnicity, menthol smoking, and cessation, in a nationally representative sample of adultsDaniel A Gundersen
Center for Tobacco Surveillance and Evaluation Research, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Public Health, New Brunswick, NJ 08903, USA
Prev Med 49:553-7. 2009..To explore the relationship between race/ethnicity, menthol smoking, and cessation in a nationally representative sample of adults...
- Smoking-cessation prevalence among U.S. smokers of menthol versus non-menthol cigarettesCristine D Delnevo
Center for Tobacco Surveillance and Evaluation Research, School of Public Health, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
Am J Prev Med 41:357-65. 2011..Whether menthol cigarettes pose increased barriers to quitting is a critical issue because previous declines in smoking prevalence have stalled...
- Estimates of cigarette smoking from the NJ adult tobacco survey: real or spurious?Cristine D Delnevo
UMDNJ School of Public Health 335 George Street, Suite 2100, New Brunswick, NJ 08903, USA
Am J Health Behav 34:585-92. 2010....
- Declining estimated prevalence of alcohol drinking and smoking among young adults nationally: artifacts of sample undercoverage?Cristine D Delnevo
Department of Health Education and Behavioral Sciences, School of Public Health, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, USA
Am J Epidemiol 167:15-9. 2008..32 in 2001 to 0.15 in 2005. Given the high prevalence of wireless substitution among young adults and the declining sample completeness ratio, the authors suspect that the observed decreases in prevalence are artifacts of undercoverage...
- Reaching a representative sample of college students: A comparative analysisDaniel P Giovenco
a Center for Tobacco Studies, Rutgers School of Public Health, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
J Am Coll Health 64:262-7. 2016..To explore the feasibility of a random-digit dial (RDD) cellular phone survey in order to reach a national and representative sample of college students...