H Allison Bender
Affiliation: New York University School of Medicine
- Construct validity of the Neuropsychological Screening Battery for Hispanics (NeSBHIS) in a neurological sampleH Allison Bender
Department of Neurology, Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, 10016, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 15:217-24. 2009..562 to 0.995, with the exception of Block Design (-0.308). Overall, findings suggest that the NeSBHIS has robust construct validity in a neurological sample...
- An interdisciplinary approach to neuropsychological test construction: perspectives from translation studiesH Allison Bender
Department of Neurology, Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, New York University Medical Center, New York, New York, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 16:227-32. 2010..To this end, translation theory can provide valuable insights toward the development of linguistically and culturally relevant neuropsychological test measures suitable for an increasingly diverse patient base...
- Cognitive estimations as a measure of executive dysfunction in childhood epilepsyWilliam S MacAllister
a Department of Neurology, Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, New York University, New York, NY, USA
Child Neuropsychol 22:65-80. 2016..The significance and limitations of this investigation are discussed. ..
- Motor skills development in children with inattentive versus combined subtypes of ADHDMarsha Vasserman
a Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Study Center, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York
Appl Neuropsychol Child 3:145-51. 2014....
- Assessment of executive functioning in childhood epilepsy: the Tower of London and BRIEFWilliam S MacAllister
Department of Neurology, Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, New York University, New York, USA
Child Neuropsychol 18:404-15. 2012..Comprehensive evaluation of such deficits, therefore, should include both objective measures as well as subjective ratings from caregivers...