Affiliation: New Jersey
- Effects of a new allograft processing procedure on graft healing in a canine model: a preliminary studyKathleen S Beebe
Department of Orthopaedics, UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 467:273-80. 2009..Our preliminary data suggest the new processing techniques may increase the safety of allograft transplantation without adversely affecting union when compared with standard processing techniques and autograft in a canine model...
- Functional outcomes after limb-salvage surgery and endoprosthetic reconstruction with an expandable prosthesis: a report of 4 casesKathleen Beebe
Department of Orthopaedics, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ 07305, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 90:1039-47. 2009..To determine the functional outcomes of skeletally immature patients after replacement of the femur and tibia performed by using noninvasive expandable endoprostheses...
- Evaluation of a noninvasive expandable prosthesis in musculoskeletal oncology patients for the upper and lower limbKathleen Beebe
Department of Orthopedics, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey, USA
Orthopedics 33:396. 2010....
- IVC filters may prevent fatal pulmonary embolism in musculoskeletal tumor surgeryBenjamin Tuy
Department of Orthopaedics, UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School, Ambulatory Care Center, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 467:239-45. 2009....
- Primary alveolar soft part sarcoma of fibula demonstrating ASPL-TFE3 fusion: a case report and review of the literatureSeena C Aisner
Department of Pathology, New Jersey Medical School University Hospital, 150 Bergen Street, UHE 155, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Skeletal Radiol 37:1047-51. 2008..Herein, we report a rare presentation of alveolar soft part sarcoma presenting as a primary bone neoplasm involving the proximal fibula in a 41-year-old woman...