Tricia Cook Myers
Affiliation: Neuropsychiatric Research Institute
- The use of alternative delivery systems and new technologies in the treatment of patients with eating disordersTricia Cook Myers
Neuropsychiatric Research Institute, Fargo, North Dakota 58103, USA
Int J Eat Disord 36:123-43. 2004....
- Behavioral assessment and treatment overviewJames E Mitchell
Neuropsychiatric Research Institute and the Department of Neuroscience, University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, 700 1st Avenue South, P O Box 1415, Fargo, ND 58107, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 28:105-16, viii. 2005
- 'Excessive exercise' and eating-disordered behaviour in young adult women: further evidence from a primary care sampleJonathan Mond
School of Psychological Science, LaTrobe University, Bundoora, Australia
Eur Eat Disord Rev 16:215-21. 2008....
- Minimizing and treating chronicity in the eating disorders: a clinical overviewStephen Wonderlich
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Fargo, ND, USA
Int J Eat Disord 45:467-75. 2012..The purpose of this article is to review the available literature regarding treatment and management of eating disorder patients who fail to change over protracted periods of time...
- A randomized trial comparing the efficacy of cognitive-behavioral therapy for bulimia nervosa delivered via telemedicine versus face-to-faceJames E Mitchell
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, ND, USA
Behav Res Ther 46:581-92. 2008..The aim of this study was to compare the relative efficacy and acceptability of a manual-based cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for bulimia nervosa (BN) delivered in person to a comparable therapy delivered via telemedicine...
- Evidence-based mental health interventions for traumatized youth: a statewide dissemination projectStephen A Wonderlich
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, University of North Dakota, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Fargo, ND 58103, USA
Behav Res Ther 49:579-87. 2011..The paper reviews the dissemination strategy developed by the TCTY, reports outcomes regarding both clinicians and child participants, and highlights problems identified in the project and solutions that were generated...
- Is multi-impulsive bulimia a distinct type of bulimia nervosa: Psychopathology and EMA findingsTricia Cook Myers
Neuropsychiatric Research Institute, Fargo, North Dakota 58107 1415, USA
Int J Eat Disord 39:655-61. 2006..To determine if clinically defined multi-impulsive bulimia (MIB) can be validated using an empirical classification approach...