Nisara S Granado
Affiliation: Naval Medical Center
- Individual augmentee deployment and newly reported mental health morbidityNisara S Granado
Deployment Health Research Department, Naval Health Research Center, San Diego, CA, USA
J Occup Environ Med 54:615-20. 2012..To investigate the association between US Navy individual augmentee (IA) deployers, who may lack the protective effects of unit cohesion and social support, and newly reported mental health...
- Newly reported hypertension after military combat deployment in a large population-based studyNisara S Granado
Department of Defense Center for Deployment Health Research, Naval Health Research Center, San Diego, CA 92106 3521, USA
Hypertension 54:966-73. 2009..07 to 1.65). Although military deployers, in general, had a lower incidence of hypertension than nondeployers, deployment with multiple stressful combat exposures appeared to be a unique risk factor for newly reported hypertension...
- Newly reported lupus and rheumatoid arthritis in relation to deployment within proximity to a documented open-air burn pit in IraqKelly A Jones
Department of Deployment Health Research, Naval Health Research Center, 140 Sylvester Road, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
J Occup Environ Med 54:698-707. 2012....
- A prospective study of lupus and rheumatoid arthritis in relation to deployment in support of iraq and afghanistan: the millennium cohort studyKelly A Jones
Deployment Health Research Department, Naval Health Research Center, 140 Sylvester Road, San Diego, CA 92106 3521, USA
Autoimmune Dis 2011:741267. 2011..Women, non-Hispanic black, and Hispanic participants had a significantly elevated risk for both diseases. Overall, deployment was not associated with an increased risk of newly reported lupus or rheumatoid arthritis...
- Longitudinal Assessment of Self-Reported Recent Back Pain and Combat Deployment in the Millennium Cohort StudyNisara S Granado
Deployment Health Research Department, Naval Health Research Center, San Diego, CA Occupational Health Department, Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, Camp Pendleton, CA Seattle Epidemiologic Research and Information Center, Department of Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA Department of Preventive Medicine and Biostatistics, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA Department of Community Health, School of Health and Human Services, National University, San Diego, CA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 41:1754-1763. 2016..A prospective cohort study...