Affiliation: Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Treatment of medulloblastoma using an oncolytic measles virus encoding the thyroidal sodium iodide symporter shows enhanced efficacy with radioiodineBrian Hutzen
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43205, USA
BMC Cancer 12:508. 2012....
- STAT3 can be activated through paracrine signaling in breast epithelial cellsJacqueline C Lieblein
Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, USA
BMC Cancer 8:302. 2008..However, whether the tumor microenvironment plays a role in this activation is still poorly understood...
- Oncolytic measles virus prolongs survival in a murine model of cerebral spinal fluid-disseminated medulloblastomaAdam W Studebaker
The Center for Childhood Cancer, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Neuro Oncol 14:459-70. 2012....
- Oncolytic measles virus efficacy in murine xenograft models of atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumorsAdam W Studebaker
Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Diseases, Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio A W S, B H Nationwide Children s Hospital Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and Departments of Pathology and Anatomy, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio C R P Animal Resources Core, Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio T A S Department of Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, California C R Department of Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland E M J
Neuro Oncol 17:1568-77. 2015..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the oncolytic potential of MV in experimental models of AT/RT...
- Treatment of medulloblastoma with oncolytic measles viruses expressing the angiogenesis inhibitors endostatin and angiostatinBrian Hutzen
The Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Diseases, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio 43205, USA
BMC Cancer 14:206. 2014..Toward this end, we have engineered an oncolytic measles virus that express a fusion protein of endostatin and angiostatin, two endogenous and potent inhibitors of angiogenesis...