James V Tricoli
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Unique characteristics of adolescent and young adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia, breast cancer, and colon cancerJames V Tricoli
Cancer Diagnosis Program, Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis, National Cancer Institute, 6130 Executive Blvd, Executive Plaza North, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 103:628-35. 2011....
- Detection of prostate cancer and predicting progression: current and future diagnostic markersJames V Tricoli
Diagnostics Research Branch, Cancer Diagnosis Program, National Cancer Institute, Rockville, Maryland, USA
Clin Cancer Res 10:3943-53. 2004..Finally, we discuss how to conduct evaluations of candidate prostate cancer markers and some of the issues involved in the validation process...
- Criteria for the use of omics-based predictors in clinical trials: explanation and elaborationLisa M McShane
Biometric Research Branch, Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Room 5W130, MSC 9735, 9609 Medical Center Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892 9735, USA
BMC Med 11:220. 2013..The US National Cancer Institute plans to refer to these guidelines for review of proposals for studies involving omics tests, and it is hoped that other sponsors will adopt the checklist as well...
- MicroRNA: Potential for Cancer Detection, Diagnosis, and PrognosisJames V Tricoli
Diagnostic Biomarkers and Technology Branch, Cancer Diagnosis Program, Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis, National Cancer Institute, Rockville, Maryland 20852, USA
Cancer Res 67:4553-5. 2007
- Biologic and clinical characteristics of adolescent and young adult cancers: Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, melanoma, and sarcomaJames V Tricoli
Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis, National Cancer Institute, Rockville, Maryland
Cancer 122:1017-28. 2016..Cancer 2016;122:1017-1028. © 2016 American Cancer Society. ..