D N Tipre
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Radiation dosimetry estimates for the PET serotonin transporter probe 11C-DASB determined from whole-body imaging in non-human primatesD N Tipre
Molecular Imaging Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 0135, USA
Nucl Med Commun 25:81-6. 2004..e., more conservative) estimates of radiation burden than the tomographic analysis. The estimated radiation burden of 11C-DASB is relatively modest and would allow multiple scans per research subject per year...
- Whole-body biodistribution and radiation dosimetry estimates for the PET dopamine transporter probe 18F-FECNT in non-human primatesDnyanesh N Tipre
Molecular Imaging Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bldg 1 Rm B3 10, 1 Center Drive, Bethesda, MD 20892 0135, USA
Nucl Med Commun 25:737-42. 2004..The aim of the current study was to quantify the distribution of radioactivity in three rhesus monkeys after the injection of approximately 185 MBq (5 mCi) of 18F-FECNT...
- Quantification of brain phosphodiesterase 4 in rat with (R)-[11C]Rolipram-PETMasahiro Fujita
Molecular Imaging Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, Building 1, Room B3 10, 1 Center Drive, MSC 0135, Bethesda, MD 20892 0135, USA
Neuroimage 26:1201-10. 2005..Phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) catabolizes the second messenger 3', 5'-cyclic adenosine monophosphate and may play a critical role in brain diseases. Our aim was to quantify PDE4 in rats with positron emission tomography (PET)...
- PET imaging of brain 5-HT1A receptors in rat in vivo with 18F-FCWAY and improvement by successful inhibition of radioligand defluorination with miconazoleDnyanesh N Tipre
Molecular Imaging Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 0135, USA
J Nucl Med 47:345-53. 2006..Our aim was to demonstrate with a rat model that defluorination of 18F-FCWAY may be inhibited in vivo to improve its applicability to measuring brain regional 5-HT1A receptor densities...
- Cardiac and extracardiac sympathetic denervation in Parkinson's disease with orthostatic hypotension and in pure autonomic failureDnyanesh N Tipre
Clinical Neurocardiology Section, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Nucl Med 46:1775-81. 2005..In this study, we examined whether 6-(18)F-fluorodopamine can visualize sympathetic innervation in extracardiac organs and, if so, whether patients with PD+OH or PAF have neuroimaging evidence of extracardiac noradrenergic denervation...
- Formulation optimization and stability study of transdermal therapeutic system of nicorandilDnyanesh N Tipre
University Department of Chemical Technology, Pharmaceutical Division, University of Mumbai, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019, India
Pharm Dev Technol 7:325-32. 2002..Nicorandil could be successfully derived from Eudragit E100 based TTS, but attention needs to be given to improve its chemical stability in formulation...
- In vivo PET imaging of cardiac presynaptic sympathoneuronal mechanisms in the ratDnyanesh N Tipre
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Russell H Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Science, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21287 0842, USA
J Nucl Med 49:1189-95. 2008....