Geetha A Subramaniam
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- The added risk of opioid problem use among treatment-seeking youth with marijuana and/or alcohol problem useGeetha A Subramaniam
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Addiction 105:686-98. 2010..To determine the added risk of opioid problem use (OPU) in youth with marijuana/alcohol problem use (MAPU)...
- Predictors of abstinence: National Institute of Drug Abuse multisite buprenorphine/naloxone treatment trial in opioid-dependent youthGeetha A Subramaniam
National Institute on Drug Abuse, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 50:1120-8. 2011..To examine predictors of opioid abstinence in buprenorphine/naloxone (Bup/Nal)-assisted psychosocial treatment for opioid-dependent youth...
- Clinical characteristics of treatment-seeking prescription opioid vs. heroin-using adolescents with opioid use disorderGeetha A Subramaniam
Department of Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins University, Mountain Manor Treatment Center, 3800 Frederick Ave, Baltimore, MD 21229, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 101:13-9. 2009..To compare the clinical characteristics of treatment-seeking prescription opioid-using adolescents with DSM-IV opioid use disorder (OUD) to those with heroin-using OUD adolescents...
- Treatment of opioid-dependent adolescents and young adults with buprenorphineGeetha A Subramaniam
Department of Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins University, C O Mountain Manor Treatment Center, 3800 Frederick Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21229, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 11:360-3. 2009....
- Baseline depressive symptoms predict poor substance use outcome following adolescent residential treatmentGeetha A Subramaniam
Department of Psychiatry, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 46:1062-9. 2007..To characterize baseline depressive symptoms among substance-abusing adolescents and determine their association with post residential treatment substance use outcomes...
- Effective Treatment of Depressive Disorders in Medical Clinics for Adolescents and Young Adults Living With HIV: A Controlled TrialLarry K Brown
Department of Psychiatry, Rhode Island Hospital, Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dallas, TX Westat, Rockville, MD The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA Children s Diagnostic and Treatment Center, Fort Lauderdale, FL NIDA Center for Clinical Trials Network, Bethesda, MD and Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Bethesda, MD
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 71:38-46. 2016..Preliminary test of a manualized, measurement-guided treatment for depression for adolescents and young adults in care at 4 sites of the Adolescent Trials Network for HIV/AIDS Interventions...
- Depressive symptoms in adolescents during residential treatment for substance use disordersGeetha A Subramaniam
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Am J Addict 13:256-67. 2004..Longer length of stay patients showed significant decline in scores only at Week 5. Females, Caucasians, and high frequency cocaine/opiates users had elevated depressive symptoms, while those with shorter duration of abstinence did not...