Genomes and Genes
Andrew L Snow
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Critical role for BIM in T cell receptor restimulation-induced deathAndrew L Snow
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Center, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 1508, USA
Biol Direct 3:34. 2008....
- Restimulation-induced apoptosis of T cells is impaired in patients with X-linked lymphoproliferative disease caused by SAP deficiencyAndrew L Snow
Laboratory of Immunology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases NIH, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Clin Invest 119:2976-89. 2009..Our results reveal what we believe to be novel roles for NTB-A and SAP in regulating T cell homeostasis through apoptosis and provide mechanistic insight into the pathogenesis of lymphoproliferative disease in XLP...
- The power and the promise of restimulation-induced cell death in human immune diseasesAndrew L Snow
Laboratory of Immunology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Immunol Rev 236:68-82. 2010..Here, we review how these advances offer a refreshing new perspective on the phenomenon of T-cell apoptosis induced through antigen restimulation, including its relevance to immune homeostasis and potential for therapeutic interventions...
- Fluorescence-activated cell sorting-based quantitation of T cell receptor restimulation-induced cell death in activated, primary human T cellsGil Katz
Department of Pharmacology, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD, USA
Methods Mol Biol 979:15-23. 2013..This procedure is a straightforward research and clinical diagnostic tool for assessing RICD sensitivity for T cells derived from normal donors and patients suffering from diseases causing dysregulated T cell homeostasis...
- Congenital B cell lymphocytosis explained by novel germline CARD11 mutationsAndrew L Snow
Lymphocyte Molecular Genetics Unit, Laboratory of Immunology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Exp Med 209:2247-61. 2012....
- Caspase-8 regulation by direct interaction with TRAF6 in T cell receptor-induced NF-kappaB activationNicolas Bidere
Molecular Development Section, Laboratory of Immunology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Curr Biol 16:1666-71. 2006..Our results suggest that PKCtheta independently controls CARMA1 phosphorylation and BCL10-dependent caspase-8 activation and unveil an essential role for TRAF6 as a critical adaptor linking these two convergent signaling events...