Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Choice of data types in time resolved fluorescence enhanced diffuse optical tomographyJason Riley
Laboratory of Integrative and Medical Biophysics, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Building 9, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Med Phys 34:4890-900. 2007..We conclude that while the local data types may be more expensive to generate in the general case, they do offer clear advantages over the standard global data types...
- Effects of multiple scattering on fluorescence correlation spectroscopy measurements of particles moving within optically dense mediaSilviya Zustiak
Eunice Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Programs on Physical Biology, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Biomed Opt 17:125004. 2012....
- Normative database of judgment of complexity task with functional near infrared spectroscopy--application for TBIFranck Amyot
National Institutes of Health, Eunice Kennedy Shriver NICHD, Program on Pediatric Imaging and Tissue Sciences, Section on Analytical and Functional Biophotonics, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Neuroimage 60:879-83. 2012..With this original technique, we will construct a normative database for a simple cognitive test which can be useful in evaluating cognitive disability such as mild traumatic brain injury...
- Use of scaling relations to extract intrinsic fluorescence lifetime of targets embedded in turbid mediaVictor Chernomordik
National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Biomed Opt 13:024025. 2008..The suggested algorithm is a promising tool for diagnostic fluorescence, since lifetime can be a sensitive indicator of the fluorophore environment...
- Fluorescence lifetime imaging system for in vivo studiesMoinuddin Hassan
Laboratory of Integrative and Medical Biophysics, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Mol Imaging 6:229-36. 2007..Three-dimensional mapping of the fluorescence lifetime indicates lower lifetime values in superficial breast cancer tumors in mice...
- Linear and nonlinear reconstruction for optical tomography of phantoms with nonscattering regionsAdam P Gibson
Department of Medical Physics and Bioengineering, University College London, London WC1E 6JA, United Kingdom
Appl Opt 44:3925-36. 2005..This study supports the use of linear reconstruction for dynamic imaging but suggests that, in all cases, image quality is likely to improve if the clear regions are modeled correctly...
- Optical tomography of a realistic neonatal head phantomAdam Gibson
Department of Medical Physics and Bioengineering, University College London, 11 20 Capper Street, London WC1E 6JA
Appl Opt 42:3109-16. 2003..The head-shaped mesh performed slightly better than the spherical mesh, particularly when the absorption of the central region of the phantom was increased...
- Local diffusion regularization method for optical tomography reconstruction by using robust statisticsAbdel Douiri
Department of Computer Science, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Opt Lett 30:2439-41. 2005..We compare results on simulated data for the Hubert function and two other standard regularization functionals, Tikhonov and total variation...