Genomes and Genes
Jean B Regard
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Anatomical profiling of G protein-coupled receptor expressionJean B Regard
Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Cell 135:561-71. 2008..We also showed that pairwise analysis of GPCR expression across tissues may help predict drug side effects. This resource will aid studies to understand GPCR function in vivo and may assist in the identification of therapeutic targets...
- Wnt/β-catenin signaling is differentially regulated by Gα proteins and contributes to fibrous dysplasiaJean B Regard
National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:20101-6. 2011..Our data suggest that activated Gα proteins are playing physiologically significant roles during both skeletal development and disease by modulating Wnt/β-catenin signaling strength...
- Local protease signaling contributes to neural tube closure in the mouse embryoEric Camerer
Cardiovasular Research Institute, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Dev Cell 18:25-38. 2010..Together, our results suggest a role for protease-activated receptor signaling in neural tube closure and identify a local protease network that may trigger Par2 signaling and monitor and regulate epithelial integrity in this context...
- Activation of Hedgehog signaling by loss of GNAS causes heterotopic ossificationJean B Regard
1 National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA 2
Nat Med 19:1505-12. 2013....
- Sphingosine-1-phosphate in the plasma compartment regulates basal and inflammation-induced vascular leak in miceEric Camerer
Cardiovascular Research Institute, UCSF, San Francisco, California 94158 2517, USA
J Clin Invest 119:1871-9. 2009..Our results suggest that the blood communicates with blood vessels via plasma S1P to maintain vascular integrity and regulate vascular leak. This pathway prevents lethal responses to leak-inducing mediators in mouse models...
- Probing cell type-specific functions of Gi in vivo identifies GPCR regulators of insulin secretionJean B Regard
Cardiovascular Research Institute, Diabetes Center, Department of Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology, UCSF School of Medicine, San Francisco, California 94143 2240, USA
J Clin Invest 117:4034-43. 2007....