Dina N Paltoo
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Patterns in cancer incidence among American Indians/Alaska Natives, United States, 1992-1999Dina N Paltoo
Cancer Prevention Studies Branch, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Public Health Rep 119:443-51. 2004..However, information on the incidence of cancer is lacking for this group. The purpose of this study is to report cancer incidence patterns for the U.S. AI/AN population...
- Common leptin receptor polymorphisms do not modify the effect of alcohol ingestion on serum leptin levels in a controlled feeding and alcohol ingestion studyMark J Roth
Nutritional Epidemiology Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Suite 705, MSC 8314, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 14:1576-8. 2005..No significant effects were found between common leptin receptor polymorphisms and serum leptin levels (P > or = 0.26)...
- Association between CBE, FOBT, and Pap smear adherence and mammography adherence among older low-income womenErik M Augustson
Division of Cancer Control and Populations Sciences, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Prev Med 36:734-9. 2003..The primary aim of this study was to examine whether engaging in other cancer screenings was associated with mammography adherence for older women...
- Sequence variation within the 5' regulatory regions of the vitamin D binding protein and receptor genes and prostate cancer riskLa Creis R Kidd
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Cancer Prevention and Control Program, James Graham Brown Cancer Center, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, Kentucky
Prostate 64:272-82. 2005..The purpose of this investigation is to determine whether novel single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) within the transcriptional regulatory regions of the VDR and DBP are associated with prostate cancer risk...
- Association of vasectomy and prostate cancer among men in a Maryland cohortSabine Rohrmann
Department of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, 615 N Wolfe St, Room E6138, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Cancer Causes Control 16:1189-94. 2005..To evaluate the association of vasectomy with prostate cancer...