Caryn G Morse
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Elevations in D-dimer and C-reactive protein are associated with the development of osteonecrosis of the hip in HIV-infected adultsCaryn G Morse
Critical Care Medicine Department, NIH Clinical Center, Bethesda, MD, USA
AIDS 27:591-5. 2013..We investigated the levels of D-dimer and C-reactive protein (CRP) in a cohort of HIV-infected adults with and without osteonecrosis of the femoral head...
- HIV infection and antiretroviral therapy have divergent effects on mitochondria in adipose tissueCaryn G Morse
Laboratory of Immunoregulation, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1403, USA
J Infect Dis 205:1778-87. 2012....
- The incidence and natural history of osteonecrosis in HIV-infected adultsCaryn G Morse
Critical Care Medicine Department, NIH Clinical Center, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1662, USA
Clin Infect Dis 44:739-48. 2007..The present study was designed to determine the incidence of newly diagnosed osteonecrosis in this cohort and to describe the natural history of osteonecrosis in HIV-infected patients...
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Overlapping with Autoimmune Hepatitis in an HIV-Infected Patient on Antiretroviral TherapyMargaret Caplan
Clinical Research Directorate CMRP, SAIC Frederick, Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research, Frederick, MD, USA
J Interdiscip Histopathol 1:270-273. 2013..In this case report, we describe the first reported biopsy-confirmed case of autoimmune hepatitis and primary biliary cirrhosis overlap syndrome presenting in an HIV-infected patient following initiation of antiretroviral therapy...
- Transient elastography for the detection of hepatic fibrosis in HIV-monoinfected adults with elevated aminotransferases on antiretroviral therapyCaryn G Morse
aNIH Clinical Center, Critical Care Medicine Department, AIDS Section bNational Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Laboratory of Immunoregulation cNational Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Biostatistics Research Branch dNational Cancer Institute, Laboratory of Pathology eNational Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Liver Diseases Branch, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
AIDS 29:2297-302. 2015....
- Impaired maraviroc and raltegravir clearance in a human immunodeficiency virus-infected patient with end-stage liver disease and renal impairment: a management dilemmaAlice K Pau
Division of Clinical Research, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Pharmacotherapy 32:e1-6. 2012..Until more data are available, therapeutic drug monitoring remains the only evidence-based approach to optimize dosage selection of these drugs in this patient population...
- Metabolic and skeletal complications of HIV infection: the price of successCaryn G Morse
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Clinical Center HIV AIDS Program, Critical Care Medicine Department, NIH Clinical Center, Bethesda, MD, USA
JAMA 296:844-54. 2006..This article reviews the clinical characteristics of the metabolic and skeletal disturbances observed in HIV infection and discusses strategies for their management...
- HIV-infected immunologic non-responders: can we provide a helping hand?Caryn G Morse
Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin 26:1-3. 2008