G D Morgan
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Facilitating transdisciplinary research: the experience of the transdisciplinary tobacco use research centersGlen D Morgan
Tobacco Control Research Branch, Behavioral Program, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892 7337, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 5:S11-9. 2003....
- The future of tobacco-control researchGlen D Morgan
Tobacco Control Research Branch, National Cancer Institute, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 16:1077-80. 2007....
- Translational medication development for nicotine addictionGlen Morgan
Tobacco Control Research Branch, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20852, USA
Am J Health Behav 34:267-74. 2010..To review the current state of the science in medication development for nicotine dependence and to identify important areas for future research...
- Promoting cessation of tobacco useG D Morgan
Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, Rockville, MD, 20892 7150, USA
Phys Sportsmed 28:59-60. 2000..Reducing tobacco use among adults and adolescents is an important public health goal...
- Interdisciplinarity and systems science to improve population health: a view from the NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences ResearchPatricia L Mabry
Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research, Office of the Director, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Am J Prev Med 35:S211-24. 2008....
- Measuring collaboration and transdisciplinary integration in team scienceLouise C Masse
Centre for Community Child Health Research, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Am J Prev Med 35:S151-60. 2008..Therefore, the purpose of this paper is to present the psychometric properties of scales measuring collaborative processes and transdisciplinary integration...