Jian Qiang Lu
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Biodistribution and radiation dosimetry of the serotonin transporter ligand 11C-DASB determined from human whole-body PETJian Qiang Lu
Molecular Imaging Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 0135, USA
J Nucl Med 45:1555-9. 2004..The goal of this study was to provide dosimetry estimates for 11C-DASB based on human whole-body PET...
- Linearized reference tissue parametric imaging methods: application to [11C]DASB positron emission tomography studies of the serotonin transporter in human brainMasanori Ichise
National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 23:1096-112. 2003..MRTM2 allowed rapid generation of parametric images with the noise reductions consistent with the simulations. Rapid parametric imaging by MRTM2 should be a useful method for human [11C]DASB positron emission tomography studies...
- Quantification of brain phosphodiesterase 4 in rat with (R)-[11C]Rolipram-PETMasahiro Fujita
Molecular Imaging Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, Building 1, Room B3 10, 1 Center Drive, MSC 0135, Bethesda, MD 20892 0135, USA
Neuroimage 26:1201-10. 2005..Phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) catabolizes the second messenger 3', 5'-cyclic adenosine monophosphate and may play a critical role in brain diseases. Our aim was to quantify PDE4 in rats with positron emission tomography (PET)...
- Widespread decrease of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in Parkinson's diseaseMasahiro Fujita
Molecular Imaging Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Building 1, Room B3 10, I Center Drive, MSC 0135, Bethesda, MD, USA
Ann Neurol 59:174-7. 2006..Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors have close interactions with the dopaminergic system and play critical roles in cognitive function. The purpose of this study was to compare these receptors between living PD patients and healthy subjects...
- Persistent dopamine functions of neurons derived from embryonic stem cells in a rodent model of Parkinson diseaseJosé A Rodríguez-Gómez
Laboratory of Molecular Biology, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Porter Neuroscience Research Center, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Stem Cells 25:918-28. 2007..This work supports continued interest in ES cells as a source of functional DA neurons...
- PET imaging of brain with the beta-amyloid probe, [11C]6-OH-BTA-1, in a transgenic mouse model of Alzheimer's diseaseHiroshi Toyama
Department of Radiology, Fujita Health University, 1 98, Dengakugakubo, Kutsukake, Toyoake, 470 1192, Aichi, Japan
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 32:593-600. 2005..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the capacity of [11C]6-OH-BTA-1 and positron emission tomography (PET) to quantify beta-amyloid (Abeta) plaques in the Tg2576 mouse model of Alzheimer's disease (AD)...
- Levodopa-induced changes in synaptic dopamine levels increase with progression of Parkinson's disease: implications for dyskinesiasRaul de la Fuente-Fernandez
Pacific Parkinson s Research Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Brain 127:2747-54. 2004..Large levodopa-induced increases in synaptic dopamine concentration can lead to dramatic changes in receptor occupancy, which may be responsible for the emergence of peak-dose dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease...