Mai Lan N Huynh
Affiliation: National Jewish Medical and Research Center
- Phosphatidylserine-dependent ingestion of apoptotic cells promotes TGF-beta1 secretion and the resolution of inflammationMai Lan N Huynh
Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
J Clin Invest 109:41-50. 2002..In conclusion, apoptotic cell recognition and clearance, via exposure of PS and ligation of its receptor, induce TGF-beta1 secretion, resulting in accelerated resolution of inflammation...
- Defective apoptotic cell phagocytosis attenuates prostaglandin E2 and 15-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid in severe asthma alveolar macrophagesMai Lan N Huynh
Division of Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 172:972-9. 2005..Clearance of apoptotic cells is crucial to the resolution of inflammation and development of fibrosis, but the process is not well understood in normal or diseased human lungs...
- Treatment and outcome analysis of 205 patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosisEdward D Chan
Department of Medicine, Program in Cell Biology and Division of Biostatistics, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 169:1103-9. 2004..The improvement was statistically significant for surgery and among older patients for fluoroquinolone therapy...
- Mechanisms of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 augmentation by IL-13 on TGF-beta 1-stimulated primary human fibroblastsXiuXia Zhou
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 119:1388-97. 2007..Although these interactions have implications for remodeling in asthma, little is understood regarding the mechanisms controlling TIMP-1 product...
- Transforming Growth Factor b1/Apoptotic Cell ClearanceMai Lan Huynh; Fiscal Year: 2006..The overall objective is to examine in detail one potentially important mechanism for the resolution of pulmonary inflammation and generation of fibrosis...