Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- Teaching old drugs new tricks. Meeting of the Neurodegeneration Drug Screening Consortium, 7-8 April 2002, Washington, DC, USAJill Heemskerk
Technology Development Program, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Trends Neurosci 25:494-6. 2002..Meeting of the Neurodegeneration Drug Screening Consortium, held on 7-8 April 2002, Washington, DC, USA...
- High throughput drug screeningJill Heemskerk
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Amyotroph Lateral Scler Other Motor Neuron Disord 5:19-21. 2004
- Spinal muscular atrophy: classification, diagnosis, management, pathogenesis, and future research directionsFelina V Kostova
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
J Child Neurol 22:926-45. 2007..This article summarizes the presentations and includes the verbatim edited transcript of question-and-answer sessions...
- From chemical to drug: neurodegeneration drug screening and the ethics of clinical trialsJill Heemskerk
Technology Development Program, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, NIH, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Nat Neurosci 5:1027-9. 2002
- Screening existing drugs for neurodegeneration: The National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) modelJill Heemskerk
Technology Development at the NINDS and Spinal Muscular Atrophy Project and the NINDS High Throughput Drug Screening Facility for Neurodegeneration, USA
Retina 25:S56-S57. 2005