Mary C Blehar
Affiliation: National Institutes of Health
- The National Cancer Institute's Cancer Education (R25E) Grants Program: an updateMary C Blehar
Cancer Training Branch, Office of Centers, Training and Resources National Cancer Institute, NIH, DHHS, MD, USA
J Cancer Educ 20:67-9. 2005
- Public health context of women's mental health researchMary C Blehar
National Institute of Mental Health, NIH DHHS, 6001 Executive Boulevard, Suite 8125, MSC9659, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 26:781-99. 2003....
- Women and depression: a millennial perspectiveMary C Blehar
National Institute of Mental Health, 6001 Executive Blvd, Rm 8125, MSC 9569, Bethesda, MD, 20892 2847, USA
J Affect Disord 74:1-4. 2003
- Women's mental health research: the emergence of a biomedical fieldMary C Blehar
National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland 20852, USA
Annu Rev Clin Psychol 2:135-60. 2006..These issues are discussed with reference to their impact on the field of women's mental health research...
- Bridging the gap: recruitment of African-American women into mental health research studiesJudith A Meinert
Women s Mental HealthCARE, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
Acad Psychiatry 27:21-8. 2003..To develop a strategy for recruiting African-American women into a research study for pregnant women...