M W Sung
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Intratumoral adenovirus-mediated suicide gene transfer for hepatic metastases from colorectal adenocarcinoma: results of a phase I clinical trialM W Sung
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Mol Ther 4:182-91. 2001..0x10(13) virus particles per patient, and can provide the basis for future clinical trials involving intratumoral adenoviral vector injection...
- Combination of cytotoxic-differentiation therapy with 5-fluorouracil and phenylbutyrate in patients with advanced colorectal cancerMax W Sung
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Box 1129 Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, New York 10029, USA
Anticancer Res 27:995-1001. 2007..Phenylbutyrate (PB), a histone deacetylase inhibitor (HDACi), has been shown in laboratory studies to potentiate growth inhibition by 5-fluorouracil (FUra) of human colon carcinoma cells...
- Recurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma after liver transplant: patterns and prognosisSasan Roayaie
Recanati Miller Transplantation Institute, Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Mount Sinai NYU Health System, New York, NY 10029, USA
Liver Transpl 10:534-40. 2004..Nonetheless, some patients with recurrence can be expected to live for a considerable period of time. Recurrent disease should be treated surgically when possible, because surgery is independently associated with longer survival...
- Intratumoral delivery of adenovirus-mediated interleukin-12 gene in mice with metastatic cancer in the liverMax W Sung
Carl C Icahn Institute for Gene Therapy and Molecular Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1425 Madison Avenue, Room 13 20, New York, NY 10029, USA
Hum Gene Ther 13:731-43. 2002..These results support the cautious testing in patients with hepatic metastases of adenovirus mediated IL-12 gene delivery by intratumoral injection...
- Unresectable squamous cell carcinoma of donor origin treated with immunosuppression withdrawal and liver retransplantationSander Florman
The Recanati Miller Transplantation Institute, New York, NY, USA
Am J Transplant 4:278-82. 2004..More than 2 years later she remains disease-free with complete pathological remission. This is the only reported case of squamous cell carcinoma of donor origin arising in a transplanted liver...