Yasmin S Meah
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Student-run health clinic: novel arena to educate medical students on systems-based practiceYasmin S Meah
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Mt Sinai J Med 76:344-56. 2009....
- Quality of diabetes care at a student-run free clinicKira L Ryskina
Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 20:969-81. 2009..Clinic rates of such diabetes quality-of-care indicators ranged from 12% to 96%, and in most areas was comparable to or better than averages previously reported for uninsured populations...
- Quality of mental health care at a student-run clinic: care for the uninsured exceeds that of publicly and privately insured populationsKate M Liberman
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Center for Advanced Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
J Community Health 36:733-40. 2011..Even though EHHOP already surpasses these indicators, the clinic can improve its diagnostic capabilities, prescription medication adherence, and referral care follow-through by creating an on-site mental health clinic...
- A user-editable web-based platform to streamline clinical information flowMark Finkelstein
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 210:909-13. 2015..We posit that a mobile platform for clinical information flow management has significant potential to improve information maintenance and facilitate transfer of up-to-date clinical protocols to new personnel. ..
- Resident as teacher: the Mount Sinai experience and a review of the literatureLisa D Bensinger
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY 10029, USA
Mt Sinai J Med 72:307-11. 2005..And we are working to expand this program to every department and to create innovative means of measuring resident competency in teaching and its ultimate effect on student learning...