Genomes and Genes
Ben D MacArthur
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mesenchymal and haematopoietic stem cells form a unique bone marrow nicheSimon Mendez-Ferrer
Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
Nature 466:829-34. 2010..These results uncover an unprecedented partnership between two distinct somatic stem-cell types and are indicative of a unique niche in the bone marrow made of heterotypic stem-cell pairs...
- Systems biology of stem cell fate and cellular reprogrammingBen D MacArthur
Department of Gene and Cell Medicine and Black Family Stem Cell Institute, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 10:672-81. 2009....
- Microdynamics and criticality of adaptive regulatory networksBen D MacArthur
Department of Pharmacology and Systems Therapeutics, Systems Biology Center New York, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York 10029, USA
Phys Rev Lett 104:168701. 2010..We show analytically that the observed criticality results from the formation and breaking of transient feedback loops during the adaptive process...
- GATE: software for the analysis and visualization of high-dimensional time series expression dataBen D MacArthur
Department of Pharmacology and Systems Therapeutics, Systems Biology Center New York, New York, NY, USA
Bioinformatics 26:143-4. 2010..Movies created with GATE can be saved in Flash format and can be inserted directly into PDF manuscript files as interactive figures...
- Single-Cell Analyses of ESCs Reveal Alternative Pluripotent Cell States and Molecular Mechanisms that Control Self-RenewalDmitri Papatsenko
Department of Regenerative and Developmental Biology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA Black Family Stem Cell Institute, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA Electronic address
Stem Cell Reports 5:207-20. 2015..Analyses of such incoherent feedforward loops with feedback (iFFL-FB) suggest a dynamic model for the maintenance of mESC pluripotency and self-renewal...