- Choosing geriatricsHelen Fernandez
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York City, New York, USA
Ann Intern Med 145:862-3. 2006
- That was the year that was: an evidence-based clinical geriatrics update 2002-03Helen M Fernandez
Brookdale Department of Geriatrics and Adult Development, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 52:828-37. 2004
- House staff member awareness of older inpatients' risks for hazards of hospitalizationHelen M Fernandez
Brookdale Department of Geriatrics and Adult Development, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10009, USA
Arch Intern Med 168:390-6. 2008..The aims of this study were to assess house staff member awareness of older patients' risk factors for developing hazards of hospitalization and to determine areas in which interventions may help improve recognition...
- Audit and feedback: an intervention to improve discharge summary completionAnca Dinescu
Brookdale Department of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
J Hosp Med 6:28-32. 2011..02) and postdischarge care (83% vs. 57%., P < 0.001) section-specific information. In conclusion, audit and feedback sessions were associated with better DS completeness in areas of particular importance to geriatric care...
- What is a geriatrician? American Geriatrics Society and Association of Directors of Geriatric Academic Programs end-of-training entrustable professional activities for geriatric medicineRosanne M Leipzig
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York
J Am Geriatr Soc 62:924-9. 2014..The geriatrics EPAs describes a geriatrician's fundamental expertise and how geriatricians differ from general internists and family practitioners who care for older adults. ..