Michael J Donovan
Affiliation: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Implementation of a Precision Pathology Program Focused on Oncology-Based Prognostic and Predictive OutcomesMichael J Donovan
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, 10029, USA
Mol Diagn Ther . 2016..e. blood, urine) analytics as drivers of next generation precise patient phenotyping...
- Predicting high-risk disease using tissue biomarkersMichael J Donovan
Department of Pathology, Mt Sinai School of Medicine, New York City, NY 10029 6574, USA
Curr Opin Urol 23:245-51. 2013..We will provide an overview of current prostate cancer biomarker discovery and validation strategies that are geared toward identifying aggressive, clinically significant disease at the time of diagnosis...
- Personalized prediction of tumor response and cancer progression on prostate needle biopsyMichael J Donovan
Aureon Laboratories, Inc, New York, New York 10701, USA
J Urol 182:125-32. 2009..We developed a patient specific, biology driven tool to predict outcome at diagnosis. We also investigated whether biopsy androgen receptor levels predict a durable response to therapy after secondary treatment...
- Androgen receptor expression is associated with prostate cancer-specific survival in castrate patients with metastatic diseaseMichael J Donovan
Aureon Laboratories, Yonkers, New York, NY, USA
BJU Int 105:462-7. 2010....
- Systems pathology: a paradigm shift in the practice of diagnostic and predictive pathologyMichael J Donovan
Aureon Laboratories, Yonkers, New York, USA
Cancer 115:3078-84. 2009..Cancer 2009;115(13 suppl):3078-84. (c) 2009 American Cancer Society...
- Improved prediction of prostate cancer recurrence through systems pathologyCarlos Cordon-Cardo
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
J Clin Invest 117:1876-83. 2007..This robust platform has broad applications in patient diagnosis, treatment management, and prognostication...
- Epigenome-wide differences in pathology-free regions of multiple sclerosis-affected brainsJimmy L Huynh
1 Department of Neuroscience, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York, USA 2 Department of Genetics and Genomic Sciences, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York, USA
Nat Neurosci 17:121-30. 2014..Thus, epigenomic changes in genes affecting oligodendrocyte susceptibility to damage are detected in pathology-free areas of multiple sclerosis-affected brains. ..
- Genomic analysis in active surveillance: predicting high-risk disease using tissue biomarkersMichael J Donovan
Icahn School of Medicine at Mt Sinai, Department of Pathology, New York, New York, USA
Curr Opin Urol 24:303-10. 2014..This review will provide an overview of current prostate cancer genomic and biomarker discovery - validation strategies geared towards identifying aggressive, clinically significant disease at the time of diagnosis...
- Overcoming tumor heterogeneity in the molecular diagnosis of urological cancersMichael J Donovan
Department of Pathology, Icahn School of Medicine, 1468 Madison Avenue, New York City, NY 10029, USA
Expert Rev Mol Diagn 14:1023-31. 2014..Generating a comprehensive patient-centric phenotypic disease profile should generate a 'codex' which can be employed to change the current treatment decision process. ..