Harry S Strothers
Affiliation: Morehouse School of Medicine
- Disparities in antidepressant treatment in Medicaid elderly diagnosed with depressionHarry S Strothers
Department of Family Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, East Point and Atlanta, Georgia, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 53:456-61. 2005..To determine whether there were racial or ethnic disparities in the use of antidepressants in low-income elderly patients insured by Medicaid...
- Re-engineering the primary care practice to eliminate adult immunization disparitiesGeorge Rust
National Center for Primary Care, Department of Family Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, 720 Westview Drive SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
Ethn Dis 15:S3-21-S3-6. 2005..Quality-focused, constantly-learning practices that cultivate a culture of excellence will be most effective in adopting such changes...
- Depression in the primary care settingHarry S Strothers
Ethn Dis 12:S28-30. 2002
- Challenges to implementing an APN-facilitated falls management program in long-term careElizabeth Capezuti
John A Hartford Foundation Institute for Geriatric Nursing, New York University College of Nursing, New York, NY 10003, USA
Appl Nurs Res 20:2-9. 2007..APNs who influence nursing staff behavior via education and individual resident consultation may fill the critical gap in professional nursing care in nursing homes...
- Implementation and evaluation of a nursing home fall management programKimberly Rask
Center on Health Outcomes and Quality, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 55:342-9. 2007..To evaluate the feasibility and effectiveness of a falls management program (FMP) for nursing homes (NHs)...