Affiliation: Morehouse School of Medicine
- Using appendiceal perforation rates to measure impact of a disaster on healthcare system effectivenessDominic Mack
Morehouse College School of Medicine, 720 Westview Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30310 1495, USA
South Med J 106:82-8. 2013..To understand baseline inequities in appendiceal perforation rates and the impact of hurricane destruction on the healthcare system with respect to perforation rates and racial disparities...
- Mitigating the health effects of disasters for medically underserved populations: electronic health records, telemedicine, research, screening, and surveillanceDominic Mack
National Center for Primary Care, Morehouse School of Medicine, 720 Westview Drive SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 18:432-42. 2007..Through these partnerships, the overarching goal is to create a balanced health care system model that academic institutions can integrate into preventive care for emergency planning and research...
- Health care access and utilization among US-born and foreign-born Asian AmericansJiali Ye
National Center for Primary Care, Community Health and Preventive Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 14:731-7. 2012..Our findings emphasize the need for developing culturally sensitive health services and intervention programs for Asian communities...
- Paths to success: optimal and equitable health outcomes for allGeorge Rust
National Center for Primary Care, Morehouse School of Medicine, 720 Westview Dr, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 23:7-19. 2012..We propose ten specific steps to follow on a health equity path toward optimal and equitable health outcomes for all Americans...
- Disparities in Primary Care EHR Adoption RatesDominic Mack
National Center for Primary Care NCPC and Family Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
J Health Care Poor Underserved 27:327-338. 2016..Targeted support such as that provided to CHCs would level the playing field for practices now at a disadvantage...
- Overweight in school-aged children associated with emotional and behavioral difficulties: results from a national sampleVera S Taylor
Department of Family Medicine, National Center Primary Care, Morehouse School of Medicine, MSTC, ALP, 720 Westview Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 103:917-21. 2011..To determine whether there is an association between perceived pediatric overweight and emotional/behavioral difficulties among children ages 4 to 17 years in the United States...