Eric H Green
Affiliation: Montefiore Medical Center
- Pap smear rates among Haitian immigrant women in eastern MassachusettsEric H Green
Women s Health Unit, Section of General Internal Medicine, Evans Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Public Health Rep 120:133-9. 2005..S., this study was designed to examine self-reported Pap smear screening rates for Haitian immigrant women and compare them to rates for women of other ethnicities...
- Developing and implementing universal guidelines for oral patient presentation skillsEric H Green
Section of General Internal Medicine, Evans Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Teach Learn Med 17:263-7. 2005..Oral case presentations are important for patient care and clinical education. Previously published attempts to improve oral presentation skills have been labor intensive and have focused primarily on medical students...
- Expectations for oral case presentations for clinical clerks: opinions of internal medicine clerkship directorsEric H Green
Department of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, USA
J Gen Intern Med 24:370-3. 2009..Little is known about the expectations of undergraduate internal medicine educators for oral case presentations (OCPs)...
- Mammography useMichele M David
Haitian Health Institute, Boston Medical Center, MA, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 97:253-61. 2005..The goal of this study was to compare mammography use in Haitian women versus that of other racial/ethnic groups in the same neighborhoods and to identify factors associated with mammography use in subpopulations that are seldom studied...
- The oral case presentation: what internal medicine clinician-teachers expect from clinical clerksEric H Green
Department of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, USA
Teach Learn Med 23:58-61. 2011..The oral case presentation (OCP) is a fundamental communication skill that frequently is taught as part of internal medicine clerkships. However, little is known about the optimal content for an OCP...
- Advances in the Internal medicine subinternshipEric H Green
Section of General Internal Medicine, Evans Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Suite 1108 DOB, 720 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Am J Med 113:769-73. 2002