Affiliation: Montefiore Medical Center
- Accuracy of prostate measurements on MRI with and without an endorectal coilVictoria Chernyak
Department of Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center Electronic address
Clin Imaging 39:85-8. 2015..To assess accuracy of prostate measurements with and without endorectal coil (ERC)...
- Hepatic enhancement during the hepatobiliary phase after gadoxetate disodium administration in patients with chronic liver disease: the role of laboratory factorsVictoria Chernyak
Department of Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York 10467, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 34:301-9. 2011..To identify factors influencing hepatobiliary phase (HBP) hepatic enhancement on gadoxetate disodium-enhanced MRI in patients with chronic liver disease (CLD)...
- Novel imaging modalities for lymph node imaging in urologic oncologyVictoria Chernyak
Department of Radiology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, 111 East 210th Street, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
Urol Clin North Am 38:471-81, vii. 2011..Magnetic resonance (MR) techniques include lymphotropic nanoparticle-enhanced MR imaging and diffusion-weighted MR imaging...
- Preoperative and intraoperative measurements of urethral length as predictors of continence after robot-assisted radical prostatectomyA Ari Hakimi
Department of Urology, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York, USA
J Endourol 25:1025-30. 2011....
- Adrenal cysts: natural history by long-term imaging follow-upZina Ricci
1 All authors Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Montefiore Hospital, 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467
AJR Am J Roentgenol 201:1009-16. 2013..The purpose of this article is to determine the natural history of adrenal cysts on the basis of long-term imaging follow-up...
- MR imaging of renal collecting system with gadoxetate disodium: feasibility for MR urographyR Joshua Dym
Department of Radiology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 38:816-23. 2013..To determine the feasibility of using gadoxetate disodium for MR urography...
- CT features of adnexal involvement in patients with diverticulitisVikash S Panghaal
Department of Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center, 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 192:963-6. 2009..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the CT findings in patients with colosalpingeal fistula complicating diverticulitis...
- Beyond ultrasound: CT and MRI of ectopic pregnancyLinda Y Kao
1 All authors Department of Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 111 E 210 St, Bronx, NY 10467
AJR Am J Roentgenol 202:904-11. 2014....
- T1-hyperintense renal lesions: can high signal predict lack of enhancement?Jenna Le
Department of Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center, 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY, 10467, USA
Abdom Imaging 40:3175-81. 2015..To establish highly specific criteria for predicting non-enhancement in T1-hyperintense non-fat-containing (T1-high) renal lesions using unenhanced fat-suppressed T1-weighted (T1-FS) images...
- Diagnosis of acute cholecystitis: why do patients get multiple studies?David Ginsburg
Department of Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, USA
Emerg Radiol 23:49-55. 2016..Patients with AC and CT as the first study are more likely to undergo additional imaging studies prior to surgery as compared to US or cholescintigraphy. ..
- Incidental pancreatic cystic lesions: is there a relationship with the development of pancreatic adenocarcinoma and all-cause mortality?Victoria Chernyak
From the Departments of Radiology V C, M F, L B H, A M R, Medicine E B, and Epidemiology and Population Health E B, Montefiore Medical Center, 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467
Radiology 274:161-9. 2015..S. tertiary care medical center...
- Virtual surgical planning: a novel aid to robot-assisted laparoscopic partial nephrectomyMichael S Lasser
Department of Urology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, 3400 Bainbridge Ave, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
J Endourol 26:1372-9. 2012..Robot-assisted laparoscopic partial nephrectomy (RALPN) needs significant surgeon expertise, and preoperative planning is imperative...
- Pelvic pseudolesions after inguinal hernioplasty using prosthetic mesh: CT findingsVictoria Chernyak
Department of Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, 10467, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 31:724-7. 2007..To investigate frequency and morphology of focal pelvic lesions (FPLs) in patients after open inguinal hernioplasty with a prosthetic mesh...
- Breast reconstruction with deep inferior epigastric artery perforator flap: 3.0-T gadolinium-enhanced MR imaging for preoperative localization of abdominal wall perforatorsVictoria Chernyak
Departments of Radiology and Plastic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
Radiology 250:417-24. 2009..0-T gadolinium-enhanced magnetic resonance (MR) imaging for localization of inferior epigastric artery (IEA) perforators before reconstructive breast surgery involving a deep inferior epigastric perforator (DIEP) flap...
- Giant hemorrhagic myelolipoma in a patient with sickle cell diseaseCaryn Gamss
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University, New York, NY, USA
Emerg Radiol 16:319-22. 2009..With increasing size, however, as seen in this case, myelolipomas can cause flank pain and abdominal distention. This lesion was diagnosed in a young male with sickle cell disease during a vaso-occlusive crisis...
- Traumatic and non-traumatic adrenal emergenciesVictoria Chernyak
Department of Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, USA
Emerg Radiol 22:697-704. 2015..We describe cross-sectional imaging findings in patients with traumatic and non-traumatic adrenal hemorrhage, adrenal infarctions, adrenal infections, and complications of adrenal masses. ..
- The role of preoperative endo-rectal coil magnetic resonance imaging in predicting surgical difficulty for robotic prostatectomyBarry M Mason
Urology Department, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
Urology 76:1130-5. 2010..To determine whether pelvimetry on endo-rectal coil magnetic resonance imaging (eMRI) predicts surgical difficulty of robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy (RALP)...
- Value of noncontrast CT immediately after transarterial chemoembolization of hepatocellular carcinoma with drug-eluting beadsYosef S Golowa
Department of Radiology and Division of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Montefiore Medical Center, 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467, USA
J Vasc Interv Radiol 23:1031-5. 2012..To retrospectively evaluate the presence and distribution patterns of contrast agent retention in the liver on noncontrast computed tomography (CT) immediately following chemoembolization with drug-eluting beads (DEBs)...