- Addressing hyperglycemia from hospital admission to dischargeEtie S Moghissi
University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 26:589-98. 2010..This review highlights recent inpatient glycemic trials, the new glycemic targets and recommended strategies for management of glycemia in hospitalized patients...
- Reexamining the evidence for inpatient glucose control: new recommendations for glycemic targetsEtie S Moghissi
Department of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 67:S3-8. 2010....
- Hospital management of diabetes: beyond the sliding scaleEtie Moghissi
Diabetes Care Center at Centinela Hospital, Inglewood, CA 90301, USA
Cleve Clin J Med 71:801-8. 2004..At a recent consensus conference, experts from around the world studied the evidence and recommended new glycemic targets for hospitalized patients (Endocr Pract 2004; 10:77-82). The challenge now is to implement these targets...
- Insulin strategies for managing inpatient and outpatient hyperglycemia and diabetesEtie S Moghissi
Department of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90292, USA
Mt Sinai J Med 75:558-66. 2008....
- Hypoglycemia: minimizing its impact in type 2 diabetesEtie Moghissi
Department of Medicine, University of California, Marina del Rey, California 90292, USA
Endocr Pract 19:526-35. 2013..To review and discuss the risks and impact of hypoglycemia and provide guidance for the prevention of hypoglycemia in type 2 diabetes (T2DM)...
- Inpatient point-of-care bedside glucose testing: preliminary data on use of connectivity informatics to measure hospital glycemic controlCurtiss B Cook
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Diabetes Technol Ther 9:493-500. 2007..We describe a new technology to evaluate inpatient POC-BG testing and report preliminary results of inpatient glycemic control from 10 U.S. hospitals...