Philip L Reed
Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Drug dependence enviromics: job strain in the work environment and risk of becoming drug-dependentPhilip L Reed
Department of Epidemiology, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Am J Epidemiol 163:404-11. 2006....
- Reasons for unprotected intercourse: analysis of the PRAMS surveyMary D Nettleman
Department of Medicine, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48823, USA
Contraception 75:361-6. 2007..This study was conducted to identify reasons why women had unprotected intercourse that led to an unintended pregnancy...
- Evaluating the Michigan SENSOR Surveillance Program for work-related asthmaPhilip L Reed
Biomedical Research and Informatics Center, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824 1327, USA
Am J Ind Med 50:646-56. 2007..Limited use has been made of illness data to target inspections and evaluation of such targeting is even more limited...
- Incidence of drug problems in young adults exposed to trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder: do early life experiences and predispositions matter?Philip L Reed
Biomedical Research and Informatics Center, Michigan State University, 100 Conrad Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824 1327, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 64:1435-42. 2007....
- National Guard families after combat: mental health, use of mental health services, and perceived treatment barriersLisa A Gorman
University Outreach and Engagement National Guard Project, Michigan State University, 22 Kellogg Center, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Psychiatr Serv 62:28-34. 2011....