Molly A Nikolas
Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Genetic and environmental influences on ADHD symptom dimensions of inattention and hyperactivity: a meta-analysisMolly A Nikolas
Department of Psychology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 119:1-17. 2010..These findings highlight the need for future studies to disambiguate INATT and HYP when investigating the causal mechanisms, and particularly genetic influences, behind ADHD...
- Gene x environment interactions for ADHD: synergistic effect of 5HTTLPR genotype and youth appraisals of inter-parental conflictMolly Nikolas
Department of Psychology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA
Behav Brain Funct 6:23. 2010....
- Neuropsychological performance and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder subtypes and symptom dimensionsMolly A Nikolas
Department of Psychology, University of Iowa, IA City, IA 52242, USA
Neuropsychology 27:107-20. 2013..Neuropsychological and cognitive studies provide one type of validation data, but too often have considered only a narrow range of functional domains...
- Does Child Temperament Play a Role in the Association Between Parenting Practices and Child Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder?Josie M Ullsperger
Department of Psychology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, 52242, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 44:167-78. 2016..Current findings extend upon past work by examining how parenting practices influence child ADHD via with-in child mechanisms and provide support for multi-pathway models accounting for heterogeneity in the disorder. ..
- Moderators of neuropsychological mechanism in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderMolly A Nikolas
Department of Psychology, University of Iowa, E11 Seashore Hall, Iowa City, IA, 52242, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 43:271-81. 2015....