D L Feltz
Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Simulated Partners and Collaborative Exercise (SPACE) to boost motivation for astronauts: study protocolDeborah L Feltz
Department of Kinesiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 48824, USA
BMC Psychol 4:54. 2016....
- A conceptual model of referee efficacyFélix Guillén
Department of Physical Education and Sport, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas Grand Canary Island, Spain
Front Psychol 2:25. 2011..In turn, referee efficacy beliefs are hypothesized to influence referee performance, referee stress, athlete rule violations, athlete satisfaction, and co-referee satisfaction...
- Two-player partnered exergame for obesity prevention: using discrepancy in players' abilities as a strategy to motivate physical activityDeborah L Feltz
Department of Kinesiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824, USA
J Diabetes Sci Technol 6:820-7. 2012....
- (S)Partners for Heart Health: a school-based program for enhancing physical activity and nutrition to promote cardiovascular health in 5th grade studentsJoseph J Carlson
Department of Radiology, Division of Sports and Cardiovascular Nutrition, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
BMC Public Health 8:420. 2008..Secondary aims include promoting school staff and parental support for heart health to help children achieve their goals and to provide experiential learning and service for MSU health profession students for academic credit...
- Perceived team and player efficacy in hockeyD L Feltz
Department of Kinesiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing 48824, USA
J Appl Psychol 83:557-64. 1998..Also, when team wins and losses were analyzed across the season, team efficacy significantly increased after a win and significantly decreased after a loss, but player efficacy was not affected...
- Training patterns of athletes during pregnancy and postpartumS L Beilock
Department of Kinesiology, Michigan State University, USA
Res Q Exerc Sport 72:39-46. 2001..This finding suggests that athletes may be able to alter their training patterns during pregnancy without a significant impact on their postpartum training program...