Affiliation: Michigan State University
- Latent transition analysis: inference and estimationHwan Chung
Department of Epidemiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, U S A
Stat Med 27:1834-54. 2008..This paper proposes a dynamic data-dependent prior for LTA with small samples and compares the performance of the estimation methods with the proposed prior in drawing inference...
- The latent structure of post-traumatic stress disorder: tests of invariance by gender and trauma typeH Chung
Department of Epidemiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48823, USA
Psychol Med 38:563-73. 2008..Measurement invariance of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edition (DSM-IV) post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) criterion symptoms was tested by gender and trauma type, assaultive and non-assaultive...
- Reasons for unprotected intercourse: analysis of the PRAMS surveyMary D Nettleman
Department of Medicine, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48823, USA
Contraception 75:361-6. 2007..This study was conducted to identify reasons why women had unprotected intercourse that led to an unintended pregnancy...
- Histologic chorioamnionitis and preterm deliveryClaudia Holzman
Department of Epidemiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
Am J Epidemiol 166:786-94. 2007..The authors conclude that HCA definition, exclusion criteria, and race/ethnicity influence the HCA-preterm delivery association and that HCA contributes to preterm delivery-related ethnic disparity...
- Mid-pregnancy circulating cytokine levels, histologic chorioamnionitis and spontaneous preterm birthJulia Warner Gargano
Department of Epidemiology, Michigan State University, B601 West Fee Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
J Reprod Immunol 79:100-10. 2008..These results suggest that women with HCA could be identified using relatively non-invasive means...
- Interplay of cytokine polymorphisms and bacterial vaginosis in the etiology of preterm deliveryNicole M Jones
Department of Epidemiology, B601 West Fee Hall, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
J Reprod Immunol 87:82-9. 2010..02. This study points to one more example of a potential gene-environment interaction in a preterm delivery pathway. Future tests of this finding will determine the robustness of these results...
- Midpregnancy vaginal fluid defensins, bacterial vaginosis, and risk of preterm deliveryJia Xu
Department of Epidemiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, USA
Obstet Gynecol 112:524-31. 2008....
- Latent transition analysis with covariates: pubertal timing and substance use behaviours in adolescent femalesHwan Chung
The Methodology Center, The Pennsylvania State University, USA
Stat Med 24:2895-910. 2005..In addition, among older females, those whose puberty is in progress are more prone to advance in substance use compared to those whose puberty has not occurred...
- Model Assessment and Selection for Latent Transition ModelsHwan Chung; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..